Medication Delivery Service in Singapore
Medication adherence simply means taking your medication according to your doctor’s prescription; the right dosage, the right time, and at the right frequency. But why is this important?
To put it simply, failure to take your medicine as prescribed by your physician could potentially result in your condition getting worse and this is why you want to make sure all the drugs you need are within your reach.
Commuting to and from your local pharmacy to refill medication is not always a good experience, particularly if you need to stay indoors and safeguard your health. Thankfully, the emergence of prescription delivery services has made life quite easier, offering same-day delivery of prescription medications and allowing you to refill whatever type of drug you need from the comfort of your home.
If you want medications conveniently delivered to your doorstep, you are in the right place!
You order, we deliver. During this coronavirus pandemic, our commitment to offering patients a safe environment to get medical attention is even stronger. As part of our initiative to offer improved patient care to our patients, we now offer delivery service to your doorstep; anywhere in Singapore’s main island!
Whether you are too busy to drop by our clinic, or can’t make it on time to pick up your prescription drugs, you can always depend on us to deliver your medication to your doorstep and on time.
With us at your disposal, you only need to follow three simple steps and have your medication delivered.
Contact Us in 3 different ways !
Verification: We will then verify your health records and confirm your prescription with our doctor.
Payment and Delivery: Once we are through with your verification process, we will provide you with an invoice and we will immediately arrange a delivery date and time slot with you.
However, it is imperative to note that our delivery service does not extend to Jurong Island, Sentosa Island, Jurong Island checkpoint, and Pulau Ubin.
Medication Delivery Service FAQs
What else do I need to know about Medication Delivery Services?
- All medication items once verified and delivered are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- You, or any authorized individual aged 18 and above should be present at the time of delivery to receive the medications at the mutually agreed date of delivery, time, and location.
- A fee will be imposed for every unsuccessful delivery attempt due to either an invalid address provided or if there was no one available to receive the drugs. This also applies to any order cancelation or adjustment made within three working days of the confirmed delivery date.
- Extra charges may also apply for a re-delivery or special arrangement delivery.
Who can benefit from this service?
- You have previously purchased and subsequently used the medications.
- You are an existing patient at our healthcare facility.
How long do I have to wait to receive my medication?
After receiving your request, the staff will immediately contact you to verify your order. And after confirmation, your medication will be safely delivered to your preferred delivery point within one working day after payment has been made.
I urgently need my medication. Will I be able to receive them the following day?
If you are in urgent need of your medications, you only need to give us a call and our staff will immediately plan on how to help you to ensure you get the drugs.
How can I make my payment?
Payment is usually made through FAST bank transfer.
Do you offer weekend delivery?
It is important to note that we specifically deliver on weekdays. As such, there are no deliveries on public holidays and weekends. The team at our pharmacy will contact you to come up with a convenient delivery date that meets your requirements. Extra charges may be applicable for specific time requests.
Which locations do you deliver to? Do you offer overseas delivery?
We are very flexible and offer deliveries within Singapore, except Jurong Island, Jurong Island checkpoint, Sentosa Island as well as Pulau Ubin. However, we don’t engage in international deliveries because of import restrictions on pharmaceutical products.
What is the average cost of delivery?
We charge S$15 for every delivery.
If I need more information about the delivery service, who should I contact?
For inquiries, kindly give us a call on +65 62266442. You can also send us an email during our working days.
Are there other terms and conditions that I should know about ?
- Our medication delivery service is only for patients registered at our clinic.
- Your request should not contain extreme temperature-sensitive or highly regulated drugs. It is worth noting that extra charges for heavy or bulky products may apply.
- Medication should be a partially-filled or repeat prescription.
- Items once confirmed and delivered are not refundable.
- There are no deliveries on public holidays and weekends.
- The purchase invoice (inclusive of both prescription fees and delivery charges) will be sent to the patient. Payment should be made before delivery.
Reach Out To Us!